Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
In exchange for participation in the activity of martial arts, including Boxing and Kickboxing, organized by the Anvil
Training Center, Brian Stone & Associates and/or use of property, facilities, and services of the Anvil Training Center,
Brian Stone & Associates, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted and verbal rules and warnings and further agree to follow any instructions or directions given
by the Anvil Training Center, Brian Stone & Associates.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for
personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members and further release and discharge the Anvil Training Center, Brian
Stone & Associates for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use or presence upon the facilities, whether caused by
the fault of myself, my family or third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend the Anvil Training Center, Brian Stone & Associates against all claims, causes of action, damages,
judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s
use or presence upon the facilities.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of the Anvil Training Center, Brian Stone & Associates caused by my or my family’s
negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Indiana Law.
6. I will use the techniques, movements, and applications practiced at Anvil Training Center only for their intended purposes (self-
defense, competitions, etc…) and not to intentionally inflict unjustified harm or acts of violence to others including: Law
Enforcement, Military personnel, or authority figures while in the commission of their duties.
7. I will obey all above stated directives in accordance with all written and stated Anvil Training Center practices and understand and
agree that Anvil Training Center reserves the right to terminate membership at any time for any reason.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE I VOLUNTARILY
SURRENDER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS.